Find your next job.
Explore exciting projects and roles within global, innovative and well-respected companies.
Location: Newcastle, England, United Kingdom
Employment type: Contract
Hours per week: 40
Compensation: £300-£370 per day DOE
Description ID: A-2333
Location: Open to the Newcastle, United Kingdom (in-office)
End date: March 26th, 2020
Anticipated hours: there is no guarantee of hours, we anticipate 40 per week
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a talented Content Designer responsible for creating, updating and reviewing content around the end-to-end user journey.
What you will do:
- Use evidence, data and research to inform design decisions.
- Build relationships across departments to focus on the needs of the user and to influence stakeholders
- Contribute to and use style guides and design patterns.
- Use a specific prototyping technique or method and show the value of prototyping to the team.
- Identify needs and engage with users and stakeholders to collate user needs evidence. You understand the difference between user needs and the desires of the user.
- Prioritise and define approaches to understand the user journey and use quantitative and qualitative data about users to turn user focus into outcomes.
- User-centred content design, working autonomously to create and iterate content for end-to-end services and create effective content across multiple channels.
- Stakeholder relationship management and identify important stakeholders, tailoring communication to their needs, and work with teams to build relationships while also meeting user needs.
- Take opposing views to reach consensus.
- Work with stakeholders and contribute to improving these relationships, using evidence to explain decisions made.
- Lead the design and implementation of strategy, directing the evaluation of strategies and policies to ensure business requirements are being met and exceeded where possible.
- Identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use, including measuring and evaluating outcomes.
- Help the team to decide the best approach and to manage and visualise outcomes, prioritise work, and work to agreed minimum viable product (MVP), print and scope.
The qualifications you will need:
- Strong written, content development and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with a global team; ability to work well with teams
- Ability to work autonomously and independently yet integrate appropriately and work collaboratively with other areas within Marketing & Communications and other areas.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit portfolio samples along with your application (resume).
TO APPLY ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW
"Our passion for connecting talented people is our purposeful imperative."
- Matt Jankelow, CEO and Founder.
Your career, our priority. Driven by our mission of creating fulfilling careers and transforming marketing teams, we are guided by our values of professionalism, authenticity, accountability and care.
With over 20 years as global recruitment specialists, we enable our highly-skilled people to work for leading and innovative clients. Knowing the global market, let us best match your unique experience and skills to our global opportunities. What are you waiting for?Back to Jobs