Find your next job.
Explore exciting projects and roles within global, innovative and well-respected companies.
Creative Project Coordinator
Location: South Africa | United Kingdom
Employment type: Contract
Hours per week: 40
Description ID: A-2388
Our client who is a global provider of financial markets data and infrastructure is seeking a talented Creative Project Coordinator to work with the Content team in managing the design, development and delivery of multi-channel marketing leading campaigns and supporting content; both in house and with partner agencies.
What you will do:
- Coordinate production and delivery of creative content and marketing collateral requests; in support of customer segments, regional activation, digital channels, the front-line (sales and account management) and specific account opportunities.
- Traffic projects through the different stages of the creative process - from briefing to planning, concept, design, production and delivery - working within the in-house creative team and with agency partners.
- Support the Creative Project Management team to deliver programme, campaign, multi-tactic and channel specific content projects for the Marketing and Communications organisation.
- Employ exceptional project coordination skills to ensure marketing materials meet stakeholder objectives and are delivered on time, on brief, on budget and on brand.
- Facilitate all projects having clearly defined briefs, objectives, messages and success metrics (KPIs).
- Ensure all content requests are accurately opened, briefed, categorised and captured in the project management workflow system (Workfront).
- Record and process third party content production costs in Workfront, in coordination with the Marketing Operations team to ensure suppliers are paid on time.
- Be the connection point between stakeholders and the internal design team to ensure effective resource scheduling, communication and clarity in the design and delivery of content.
- Develop and deliver regular reports on project status and completed content.
- Develop sound knowledge and understanding of the company, brand, products and services to ensure increased personal performance through support of the team’s decision making and design rationale reflect core communication objectives.
- Champion and educate the stakeholders in the best practises in creative project management.
The qualifications you will need:
- A professional Marketing, Communication and/or Project Management qualification ideal.
- Over 3 years in a similar or related role.
- Proven experience in delivering excellence in project coordination through the ability to interpret and manage multiple projects, while meeting challenging deadlines.
- Experience of working with effective B2B Marketing Communication tactics and channels.
- Sound understanding of the creative/design process and tools.
- Experience of working with Project Management tools (Workfront or similar).
- Effective and confident communicator, across different levels.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills, written and oral expression.
- Confident problem solver and decision maker - able to manage and prioritise multiple projects and stakeholder expectations, while making fast, effective decisions to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience working within a fast paced, complex businesses is ideal.
- Experience in Fintech and/or financial markets a plus.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
TO APPLY ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW
"Our passion for connecting talented people is our purposeful imperative."
- Matt Jankelow, CEO and Founder.
Your career, our priority. Driven by our mission of creating fulfilling careers and transforming marketing teams, we are guided by our values of professionalism, authenticity, accountability and care.
With over 20 years as global recruitment specialists, we enable our highly-skilled people to work for leading and innovative clients. Knowing the global market, let us best match your unique experience and skills to our global opportunities. What are you waiting for?Back to Jobs