Find your next job.
Explore exciting projects and roles within global, innovative and well-respected companies.
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Employment type: Contract
Hours per week: 40
Description ID: A-2324
End date: April , 2020 (may be extended further, to be confirmed)
Anticipated hours: 40 per week
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a talented Digital Copywriter who will be responsible for creating digital advertising materials, included social media. The ideal candidate is creative, innovative and able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience in collaboration with their SEO team.
What you will do:
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with SEO and design teams to plan and optimize copy for all digital assets.
- Create engaging digital and social media content that reflects our brand’s voice, for website, newsletter, social channels, copy Ads.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Work with creative teams to ensure that the visual elements of the webpage complement the words.
The qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications.
- 2-3 years of experience in producing copy for digital included social media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- At ease with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms.
- Intercultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts is a plus.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
TO APPLY ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW
"Our passion for connecting talented people is our purposeful imperative."
- Matt Jankelow, CEO and Founder.
Your career, our priority. Driven by our mission of creating fulfilling careers and transforming marketing teams, we are guided by our values of professionalism, authenticity, accountability and care.
With over 20 years as global recruitment specialists, we enable our highly-skilled people to work for leading and innovative clients. Knowing the global market, let us best match your unique experience and skills to our global opportunities. What are you waiting for?Back to Jobs