Find your next job.
Explore exciting projects and roles within global, innovative and well-respected companies.
Email Marketing Specialist
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Employment type: Contract
Hours per week: 40
Compensation: $22-$27 per hour DOE
Description ID: A-2339
End date: 6 month contract (potential to be extended further, TBC)
Please note, this is an in-office role. The successful candidate is required to work on client site 5 days per week.
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a talented Email Marketing Specialist (General Writer, Email) who will be responsible for managing the end-to-end execution of email marketing campaigns, make editorial suggestions and define and manage the production process while partnering with cross-functional leads.
What you will do:
- Manage the end-to-end execution of email campaigns using Gamma, a full-featured campaign management tool used for email campaign deployment
- Gather stakeholder requirements, make editorial suggestions, set-up email tests,
- Proof, QA, assign lists, get approvals and schedule deployment
- Define and manage production process while partnering with cross-functional leads
- Build strong relationships effectively with development and cross-functional teams to move projects forward
- Troubleshoot rendering issues and bugs while ensuring successful rendering across a wide variety of users and browsers
The qualifications you will need:
- This particular client requires candidates to be a US citizen or green card holder.
- Technical Documentation Writing - BA/BS degree in English, Communication, or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ years writing experience
- Knowledge of and experience using third party email applications
- Proficient in HTML coding / familiarity with CSS
- Strong communication skills
- Project management skills
- Customer service
- Strong client sheet / Excel experience (preferred)
- Apache Freemarker experience (preferred)
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the USA for any employer, without sponsorship.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
TO APPLY ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW
"Our passion for connecting talented people is our purposeful imperative."
- Matt Jankelow, CEO and Founder.
Your career, our priority. Driven by our mission of creating fulfilling careers and transforming marketing teams, we are guided by our values of professionalism, authenticity, accountability and care.
With over 20 years as global recruitment specialists, we enable our highly-skilled people to work for leading and innovative clients. Knowing the global market, let us best match your unique experience and skills to our global opportunities. What are you waiting for?Back to Jobs