Find your next job.
Explore exciting projects and roles within global, innovative and well-respected companies.
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Employment type: Contract
Hours per week: 40
Compensation: $22-$27 per hour DOE
Description ID: A-2328
End date: 6 month contract (potential to be extended further, TBC)
Please note, this is an in-office role. The successful candidate is required to work on client site 5 days per week.
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a talented General Writer who will be responsible for writing instructional content, short form and customizing content for different audiences.
What you will do:
- Technical Documentation Writing - Work to distill complex technical concepts and procedures into easy-to-understand, conversational content.
- Write original, high quality communications (e.g. newsletters, email templates, canned responses).
- Use data to write personalized chat responses for different devices, like phones and speakers, for a 1:1 user-focused experience.
- Write short-form responses with word-count limitations.
- Write original, high quality chat communications.
- Write a body of chat responses for a robot persona.
- Write short social posts.
- Create and maintain a list of related questions that could trigger a chat response.
The qualifications you will need:
- This particular client requires candidates to be US citizen or green card holder.
- Minimum of one year of Writing experience.
- BA/BS degree in English, Communication, or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience writing instructional content (e.g. user manuals or guides, support content / instructions).
- Experience writing short form content with word count limitations.
- Experience working with a content management system.
Please submit writing samples along with your application (resume).
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the USA for any employer, without sponsorship.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
TO APPLY ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW
"Our passion for connecting talented people is our purposeful imperative."
- Matt Jankelow, CEO and Founder.
Your career, our priority. Driven by our mission of creating fulfilling careers and transforming marketing teams, we are guided by our values of professionalism, authenticity, accountability and care.
With over 20 years as global recruitment specialists, we enable our highly-skilled people to work for leading and innovative clients. Knowing the global market, let us best match your unique experience and skills to our global opportunities. What are you waiting for?Back to Jobs