Find your next job.
Explore exciting projects and roles within global, innovative and well-respected companies.
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Employment type: Permanent
Hours per week: 40
Description ID: A-2243
Our client who is a shared value insurance company whose purpose and ambition are achieved through a pioneering business model that incentivises people to be healthier and enhances and protects their lives, is seeking a talented Instructional Designer to develop training material for various products, while meeting high quality standards. The role involves content development, constant evaluation of the training cycle and regular updating of material.
What you will do:
- Consulting with stakeholders across business areas in order to establish mutually beneficial relationships.
- Gathering information about products, key needs and requirements and developing comprehensive curriculum to cater for the needs of specific business areas.
- Design and develop training material for classroom and online learning interventions (content and storyboards only) in line with the curriculum to ensure that learning outcomes are met.
- Consulting with business areas to agree on reasonable and achievable deadlines.
- Train, assess and provide guidance to the trainers to ensure that learning outcomes are achieved through effective presentation of material.
- Maintaining learning material and ensuring best practice guidelines are followed.
- Continuous evaluation of both trainers and the effectiveness of training material.
- Ability to develop material based on technical product information and specifications.
The qualifications you will need:
- Degree or Design and Development qualification is not essential but advantageous.
- At least 6 months Instructional Design experience.
- Knowledge and experience working in the insurance industry.
- Business related degree.
- Very good command of the English language.
- Ability to demonstrate strong instructional writing skills.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
TO APPLY ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW
"Our passion for connecting talented people is our purposeful imperative."
- Matt Jankelow, CEO and Founder.
Your career, our priority. Driven by our mission of creating fulfilling careers and transforming marketing teams, we are guided by our values of professionalism, authenticity, accountability and care.
With over 20 years as global recruitment specialists, we enable our highly-skilled people to work for leading and innovative clients. Knowing the global market, let us best match your unique experience and skills to our global opportunities. What are you waiting for?Back to Jobs