Find your next job.
Explore exciting projects and roles within global, innovative and well-respected companies.
Location: Canada | Europe | United Kingdom | United States
Employment type: Contract
Hours per week: 40
Description ID: A-2369
Are you an integrated marketer ready to make an impact for renowned organizations and are open to short or long-term contract opportunities? If so, we want to hear from you! We invite candidates to submit their resume to be considered for our contractor candidate pool of diverse integrated marketers. Your profile will be evaluated for current or future contract opportunities. We are seeking individuals who have successfully worked or are open to working virtual/remotely and are accepting applications at all levels (Specialist to Senior Manager/Director level).
A day in the life of a VentureWeb marketing contractor:
Working closely with our client’s global marketing leads across various channels and industries, you will help implement, develop and execute marketing strategies, campaigns and communications aligned with their business and marketing goals. As a marketing generalist, you have executed across all aspects of marketing including marketing communications, traditional and digital marketing, social media, public relations, advertising and media.
What our clients look for in a candidate:
- B2B marketing experience.
- Content development and/or content curation.
- Marketing program management.
- Vendor management.
- Campaign management and execution.
- Experience working for Fortune 500 companies within professional services highly preferred.
- Exposure to diverse industries (i.e. Finance, Utilities, Technology, Corporate, Education, Insurance, Travel, Consumer Goods, Retail, Blockchain, AI, etc.).
- Work experience within different verticals (i.e. Geo-based, Cross Functional, Products, Emerging Technology, Innovation, Marketing Operations, Acquisition, Corporate, etc.).
- Local, national and global programs experience.
- Worked alongside or with senior stakeholders.
- Worked in matrixed global organizations.
- Exposure to and analyzed market research and marketing performance data analytics/metrics.
Keep up with current marketing trends, loves to try new ideas, always looks for innovative approaches, and is relentless in their pursuit for exceptional marketing. You must have a passion for creating marketing experiences and telling the client’s story, having all-star marketing strategies and execution to back it up.
Details: Contract positions, up to and including 40 hours/week (not temp-to-hire)
Location: Telecommuting within NA or UK
To be considered for positions with VentureWeb, you must have demonstrated B2B marketing experience; a degree or diploma from a recognized institution or experience equivalent; demonstrated experience working for/with corporate clients; hands-on experience with various marketing technologies; successfully worked virtual/remotely.
What happens next?
If you apply, your resume will be added to our database of stellar integrated marketing talent. If/when a suitable role becomes available, one of our recruiters will get in touch with you!
TO APPLY ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW
"Our passion for connecting talented people is our purposeful imperative."
- Matt Jankelow, CEO and Founder.
Your career, our priority. Driven by our mission of creating fulfilling careers and transforming marketing teams, we are guided by our values of professionalism, authenticity, accountability and care.
With over 20 years as global recruitment specialists, we enable our highly-skilled people to work for leading and innovative clients. Knowing the global market, let us best match your unique experience and skills to our global opportunities. What are you waiting for?Back to Jobs