Find your next job.
Explore exciting projects and roles within global, innovative and well-respected companies.
Internal Communications Senior Manager
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Employment type: Contract
Hours per week: 40
Description ID: A-2338
Location: Seattle, WA, USA – In-office based
End date: February 2021
Hours: 40 per week
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a talented Internal Communications Senior Manager who will be responsible for managing internal campaigns, newsletters and events. The successful candidate will work closely with stakeholders, ensuring that the brand is well aligned with fresh and compelling internal content.
What you will do:
- Create and execute internal engagement plan to bring the client's brand to life for people.
- Manage and update the style guide and playbook.
- Build an internal cloud campaign.
- Curate and distribute the newsletter.
- Design and manage internal events.
- Coordinate the filming and distribution of people telling their stories.
- Work closely with clients to make sure they are aligned in their approach.
- Manage the creation of internal swag (e.g. laptop stickers, t-shirts, etc.).
- Keep the internal portal fresh with new compelling content.
- Enhance and manage onboarding, learning and career path content.
The qualifications you will need:
- Creative mindset ("out of the box"), strong collaboration skills and well organized.
- A solid comfort level with executive engagement.
- The confidence, presence and personal credibility to establish successful relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience with internal communication plans/delivery in other organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement and measure multi-faceted marketing plans and programs.
- Exceptional message development and writing skills.
- Technology industry marketing experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to both internal and external audiences.
- The ability to leverage the value of a matrix management structure.
- Leadership skills to manage a complex and multi-faceted marketing and communications program.
- Excellent Digital, Social Media and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong project management skills, organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit writing samples along with your application (resume).
TO APPLY ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW
"Our passion for connecting talented people is our purposeful imperative."
- Matt Jankelow, CEO and Founder.
Your career, our priority. Driven by our mission of creating fulfilling careers and transforming marketing teams, we are guided by our values of professionalism, authenticity, accountability and care.
With over 20 years as global recruitment specialists, we enable our highly-skilled people to work for leading and innovative clients. Knowing the global market, let us best match your unique experience and skills to our global opportunities. What are you waiting for?Back to Jobs