Find your next job.
Explore exciting projects and roles within global, innovative and well-respected companies.
Marketing and Communications Associate Manager
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Employment type: Contract
Hours per week: 40
Compensation: £30-35 GBP per hour
Description ID: A-2302
Location: Open to London, United Kingdom (In-office Tuesday to Thursday in office)
End date: Anticipating April 2020, but potential to extend further
Hours: there is no guarantee of hours but we anticipate 40 per week
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a talented Marketing Communications Manager who will be responsible for the day to day relationship management with key third party organisations to identify opportunities to drive the client’s corporate reputation in the UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for maximising the return the client gets for their investment with organisations via thought leadership content, policy input and co-developing event attendance and speaking opportunities targeting C-suite audiences.
What you will do:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and collaboration skills across Marketing & Communications (M&C) and third party organisations.
- Deliver programmes in line with local business priorities and in collaboration with global M&C strategy working with third party organisations to identify relevant platforms and opportunities.
- Drive compelling and effective programmes to raise the client’s positioning in the UK market.
- Lead contact for high profile, C-level events.
- Content curation and asset development including messaging, articles, speaker notes, presentations videos.
- Helping to write and produce high quality external and internal communications for on and offline channels.
- Measure and report on performance of programmes and ROI with third party relationships.
- Budget management adhering to company policy and processes.
The qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing and/or marketing communications.
- Proven success in delivering key programmes effectively with ROI, working with senior stakeholders, leadership and external parties.
- Strong communication and marketing skills with good overall business acumen.
- Ideally has knowledge or experience working with third party organisations such as CBI, Critical Eye, etc.
- Experience in a hands-on marketing role, delivering programmes and development of marketing assets.
- Strong project management and organisational skills, with experience tracking, reporting and creating status updates.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to tailor based on audience.
- Good interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills.
- Creative thinker who is willing to bring fresh ideas to the team.
- Ability to deliver well-executed, high quality deliverables and juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
TO APPLY ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW
"Our passion for connecting talented people is our purposeful imperative."
- Matt Jankelow, CEO and Founder.
Your career, our priority. Driven by our mission of creating fulfilling careers and transforming marketing teams, we are guided by our values of professionalism, authenticity, accountability and care.
With over 20 years as global recruitment specialists, we enable our highly-skilled people to work for leading and innovative clients. Knowing the global market, let us best match your unique experience and skills to our global opportunities. What are you waiting for?Back to Jobs