Find your next job.
Explore exciting projects and roles within global, innovative and well-respected companies.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Location: Canada | Europe | United Kingdom | United States
Employment type: Contract
Hours per week: 40
Description ID: A-2370
Are you a marketing communications specialist ready to make an impact for renowned organizations and are open to short or long-term contract opportunities? If so, we want to hear from you! We invite candidates to submit their resume to be considered for our contractor candidate pool of marketing communications professionals. Your profile will be evaluated for current or future contract opportunities. We are seeking individuals who have successfully worked or are open to working virtual/remotely and are accepting applications at all levels (Specialist to Senior Manager/Director level).
A day in the life of a VentureWeb marketing communications contractor:
Working closely with our client’s global marketing communications leads across various channels and industries, you will help implement, create and execute marketing communications strategies, campaigns and content aligned with their business and marketing goals. As a marketing communications professional, you create and strategically provide input for all forms of marketing communications for internal and external stakeholders.
What our clients look for:
- B2B marketing communications experience.
- Content strategy, development and content curation.
- Proof reading and editing.
- Tone and messaging of content.
- Writing experience through traditional and digital channels.
- Communications management and execution.
- Vendor management and/or working with the Creative agency on design, production etc.
- Variety of content development and asset creation (internal and external communications, PoVs, corporate or executive communications, blogs, website, e-newsletter, video, podcast, thought leadership, white papers, updates, social media, marketing or sales collateral, speech writing, event collateral etc.).
- Experience working for Fortune 500 companies within professional services highly preferred.
- Exposure to diverse industries (i.e. Finance, Utilities, Technology, Corporate, Education, Insurance, Travel, Consumer Goods, Retail, Blockchain, AI etc.).
- Work experience within different verticals (i.e. Geo-based, Cross Functional, Change Management, Acquisition, Crisis Management, Products, Emerging Technology, Innovation, Marketing Services, Corporate etc.).
- Local, national and global communications experience.
- Working alongside or with senior stakeholders.
- Worked in matrixed global organizations.
Keep up with current marketing communications trends, loves to try new ideas, always looks for innovative approaches, and is relentless in their pursuit for exceptional content and marketing communications. You must have a passion for creating unique and impactful communications that helps convey the client’s story.
Details: Contract positions, up to and including 40 hours/week (not temp-to-hire)
Location: Telecommuting within USA, Canada or UK
To be considered for positions with VentureWeb, you must have demonstrated B2B marketing communications experience; a degree or diploma from a recognized institution or experience equivalent; demonstrated experience working for/with corporate clients; hands-on experience with various marketing technologies; successfully worked virtual/remotely. Communications and writing samples may be requested.
What happens next?
If you apply, your resume will be added to our database of stellar marketing communications talent. If/when a suitable role becomes available, one of our recruiters will get in touch with you!
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your career, our priority. Through flexible work arrangements and dedicated support, we will help you grow your marketing or creative career. Get connected with our exciting global opportunities and exceptional clients. We will not only help you find your next role, we also coach and mentor you through the process. Once you start your new position, our partnership doesn’t end there as you will be assigned a dedicated Staffing Manager, who will assist you in settling in to your new role, provide ongoing support and tailor specific learning opportunities for you, so that you are set up for success. Your journey starts here.
TO APPLY ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW
"Our passion for connecting talented people is our purposeful imperative."
- Matt Jankelow, CEO and Founder.
Your career, our priority. Driven by our mission of creating fulfilling careers and transforming marketing teams, we are guided by our values of professionalism, authenticity, accountability and care.
With over 20 years as global recruitment specialists, we enable our highly-skilled people to work for leading and innovative clients. Knowing the global market, let us best match your unique experience and skills to our global opportunities. What are you waiting for?Back to Jobs