Find your next job.
Explore exciting projects and roles within global, innovative and well-respected companies.
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Employment type: Permanent
Hours per week: 40
Description ID: A-2244
Our client who is a shared value insurance company whose purpose and ambition are achieved through a pioneering business model that incentivises people to be healthier and enhances and protects their lives, is seeking a talented Marketing Manager to partner with the business and other stakeholders to develop and implement integrated and strategically aligned marketing and communications solutions. The successful candidate will operationalise strategy through applying best practice marketing principles, leverage key partnerships internally and externally and ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget. In addition, the Marketing Manager will provide specialist marketing advice to stakeholders and be responsible for managing, coordinating and coaching a team, as required.
What you will do:
- Unpacking complex business needs to define, co-ordinate and deliver high impact marketing, PR, communications and brand projects.
- Creating integrated, best practice and creative solutions which are in line with the organisation’s marketing model (consistent across all brands, businesses and communities).
- Collaborating closely with key stakeholders including senior business people and cross-departmental teams to help achieve company and business unit objectives.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key business people, both at a strategic and operational level.
- Providing specialist marketing advice to stakeholders.
- Managing a budget.
- Developing people through coaching (as required).
The qualifications you will need:
- Minimum 3-year undergraduate Degree or Diploma (BA or B. Com in Marketing or Communication).
- Post graduate qualification in Marketing is preferable.
- Relevant industry qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Marketing or Communication.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in the Banking industry is preferred.
- Experience in Content Marketing, Product Sales, Advertising, Public Relations, and client servicing would be advantageous.
- Ability to communicate well in English, with strong writing skills, and strong verbal communication skills.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
TO APPLY ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW
"Our passion for connecting talented people is our purposeful imperative."
- Matt Jankelow, CEO and Founder.
Your career, our priority. Driven by our mission of creating fulfilling careers and transforming marketing teams, we are guided by our values of professionalism, authenticity, accountability and care.
With over 20 years as global recruitment specialists, we enable our highly-skilled people to work for leading and innovative clients. Knowing the global market, let us best match your unique experience and skills to our global opportunities. What are you waiting for?Back to Jobs