Find your next job.
Explore exciting projects and roles within global, innovative and well-respected companies.
Marketing Specialist (maternity leave coverage)
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Employment type: Contract
Hours per week: 40
Compensation: $25-$28 per hour DOE
Description ID: A-2325
Location: Open to Toronto, Canada – In-office
End date: September 1st, 2020 (maternity leave coverage with potential to extend)
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a talented Marketing Specialist, responsible for supporting communications, social media coordination and providing strategic marketing support on campaigns and podcast and blog coordination.
What you will do:
- Development and execution of local market campaigns supporting our growth industries in Canada.
- Content marketing; collaborate with Global/Industry marketing and key stakeholders to leverage and/or create thought leadership campaigns for Canada.
- Event marketing: client hosting events, client loyalty/appreciation events, sponsorships.
- Collaborating with creative services for visual, interactive and digital marketing assets for campaigns.
- Managing online marketing campaigns including web, email and social (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram).
- Vendor management: managing the relationship with various vendors from tailored advertising orders to, branded merchandise, printed materials, catering etc.
- Support in reporting of KPIs and metrics to stakeholders and leadership.
The qualifications you will need:
- Marketing Degree (or related business discipline)
- 3+ years’ experience in Marketing and Communications; B2B preferred.
- Strong written and verbal skills, being able to create simple daily language stories out of complex client case studies.
- Desire to work in technology-driven business environments.
- Able to support multiple projects with competing deadlines and prioritize activities.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Capable of working well in teams, confident and are able to express your views clearly.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
TO APPLY ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW
"Our passion for connecting talented people is our purposeful imperative."
- Matt Jankelow, CEO and Founder.
Your career, our priority. Driven by our mission of creating fulfilling careers and transforming marketing teams, we are guided by our values of professionalism, authenticity, accountability and care.
With over 20 years as global recruitment specialists, we enable our highly-skilled people to work for leading and innovative clients. Knowing the global market, let us best match your unique experience and skills to our global opportunities. What are you waiting for?Back to Jobs