Find your next job.
Explore exciting projects and roles within global, innovative and well-respected companies.
Location: New York, New York, United States | United States
Employment type: Contract
Hours per week: 40
Compensation: $25-$47 per hour (dep on experience)
Description ID: A-2387
Location: Open to New York, USA (Temporarily virtual based due to COVID-19, will need to work onsite once back at the office)
End date: July 2021 (with potential to extend further)
Our client in the global marketing and advertising industry is seeking a talented Project Manager who will be responsible for successfully project managing design projects by managing day-to-day operations, partnering with key stakeholders and ensuring overall project deliverables are met.
What you will do:
- Be the single point of contact and manage day-to-day operations, growth capability and expansion.
- Evaluate projects, partner with the Creative Director to determine bandwidth, assign resources, manage team efficiencies and quantify results.
- Lead all communication points between Regional Account teams and other stakeholders.
- Educate account teams on team approach, schedule working sessions and checkpoints.
- Manage deliverables, evaluate burn rates, track value realized and prepare scorecard
- Track time and expenses against projects and approve timecards.
- Manage vendor relationships; onboarding/enablement process.
The qualifications you will need:
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing, English or Communications - or equivalent business communications experience preferably in a B2B environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience preferably in an agency or creative setting.
- Have a strong understanding of digital and creative processes and disciplines.
- Naturally process driven, high energy, with demonstrable experience in creative delivery.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
TO APPLY ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW
"Our passion for connecting talented people is our purposeful imperative."
- Matt Jankelow, CEO and Founder.
Your career, our priority. Driven by our mission of creating fulfilling careers and transforming marketing teams, we are guided by our values of professionalism, authenticity, accountability and care.
With over 20 years as global recruitment specialists, we enable our highly-skilled people to work for leading and innovative clients. Knowing the global market, let us best match your unique experience and skills to our global opportunities. What are you waiting for?Back to Jobs