Find your next job.
Explore exciting projects and roles within global, innovative and well-respected companies.
Reputation and Marketing Operations Specialist
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Employment type: Contract
Hours per week: 40
Compensation: £25-30 GBP per hour DOE
Description ID: A-2301
Location: Open to the London, United Kingdom (In-office 3 days per week, Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday)
End date: April 15th, 2020 (may be potential to extend further but not guaranteed)
Hours: there is no guarantee of hours but we anticipate 40 per week
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a talented Reputation and Marketing Operations Specialist role works closely with the Marketing Manager on the communications for Corporate Citizenship, Responsible Business and the impact the client has in the UK. The role is required to balance these programme requirements with the operational requirements in terms of reporting, budgetary management and cross- functional cohesiveness. The role helps to manage the creation of effective marketing programmes to build the client’s name in the UK marketplace, making it part of the fabric of the business and community.
What you will do:
UK Local Reputation Marketing Programmes:
- Work closely with the Corporate Citizenship team to support in building and delivering a comprehensive marketing plan.
- Help identify channels to market to build awareness externally of the client’s commitment to working responsibly and helping to change the way the world works and lives.
- Develop a suite of assets to showcase core messages, successes and case studies.
- Build relationships with the Global Corporate Communication teams to ensure message alignment and full adoption and deployment of global initiatives.
- Collaborate with the internal communications team to ensure internal and external communications are aligned and that we are maximising all materials in an effective way.
- Work to maximise and extend relationships on a day-to-day basis internally and externally.
UK Impact narrative:
- Use creative thinking to build an innovative campaign to demonstrate the clients’s role as part of the fabric of the UK.
- Develop, maintain and refresh a series of stories that showcases the client on its best day highlighting the positive impact Accenture delivers in the UK Work with channel specialists and the broader marketing team to identify a mix of channels to communicate and share the stories both internally and externally including on the website and social media
UKI Marketing Operations:
Finance and metrics.
- Support budget management by tracking forecast, planned and actual spend.
- Help to process month and quarter end accruals and prepayments working closely with Finance and budget holders.
- Develop and maintain quarterly marketing scorecard. Obtain results and analyse for holistic summary report for presentation to Global and UKI Exec Stakeholders.
- Produce quarterly look back and look forward for key campaigns and activities for UKI Marketing Director to present to the General Marketing Council.
External Supplier Management:
- Work with Procurement to ensure company policy compliance and maximize cost savings and efficiencies.
- Build effective relationships with preferred suppliers, undertaking performance audits and providing regular feedback.
- Work with Global Brand to ensure current, up-to-date training available and UK suppliers performing well.
- Online Content management:
- Work closely with the .com and social leads to ensure current and relevant content.
- Assist UK team in creating and updating pages.
- Working with the channel experts write appropriate content for .com and social channels to help support UKI campaigns.
- Provide guidance to the broader UK Marketing team and business stakeholders in writing for social and maximising its impact when posting.
The qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent.
- Solid all-round marketing experience in the management and creation of integrated marketing; online, social, film, internal communications and events together with an understanding of media and analyst relations.
- Strong business acumen ideally within a professional services organization.
- Be able to provide sound professional advice & solutions to colleagues & clients.
- Understanding of business content and how to apply to business issues and problems – should have good writing and creative skills.
- Understanding and ability to apply marketing concepts, branding and message development skills.
- Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace.
- Project management skills.
- Understanding of budget management and financial reporting.
- Negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex issues.
- Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions to project-related issues.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
TO APPLY ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW
"Our passion for connecting talented people is our purposeful imperative."
- Matt Jankelow, CEO and Founder.
Your career, our priority. Driven by our mission of creating fulfilling careers and transforming marketing teams, we are guided by our values of professionalism, authenticity, accountability and care.
With over 20 years as global recruitment specialists, we enable our highly-skilled people to work for leading and innovative clients. Knowing the global market, let us best match your unique experience and skills to our global opportunities. What are you waiting for?Back to Jobs