Find your next job.
Explore exciting projects and roles within global, innovative and well-respected companies.
Employment type: Contract
Hours per week: 40
Description ID: A-2283
Location: Open to India – Virtual based
Employment type: Contract
Hours: 40 per week
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a talented Senior Copywriter to contribute to their creative marketing content efforts. The successful candidate will be responsible for writing original copy and slogans for advertising campaigns, editing and publishing junior Copywriters’ articles and maintaining brand consistency across online channels. Ultimately, you will create informative and engaging content about the client's products and services for their audiences.
What you will do:
- Research industry-related topics and identify gaps in content.
- Write original copy for internal and external communications and social networks.
- Preparing and publishing articles including point-of-view write-ups, case studies, thought leadership treatises, and blog posts geared towards a core business audience.
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and optimize (language, tone, message) engaging content for various social networks based on our target audience’s behaviors.
- Coordinate with internal teams to create and update social media posts/pages with compelling information on events, opportunities, company news in general.
- Liaise with Designers to enrich text with visual aids, like images and charts.
- Shape language and tone used in sales emails, banners and brochures.
- Create and oversee reports on content (e.g. weekly or monthly).
- Interview clients, industry experts and internal teams.
- Monitor metrics related to content, like web traffic and conversion rates.
- Use SEO practices to optimize articles and increase visibility.
- Ensure all content is up-to-date.
The qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Senior Copywriter, Product Copywriter or similar role for at least 5-7 years is a must.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- An ability to write creative copy both for large pieces of content (e.g. product descriptions) and smaller texts (e.g. social media posts).
- Solid time-management skills.
- Basic keyword search knowledge.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit portfolio samples along with your application (resume).
TO APPLY ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW
"Our passion for connecting talented people is our purposeful imperative."
- Matt Jankelow, CEO and Founder.
Your career, our priority. Driven by our mission of creating fulfilling careers and transforming marketing teams, we are guided by our values of professionalism, authenticity, accountability and care.
With over 20 years as global recruitment specialists, we enable our highly-skilled people to work for leading and innovative clients. Knowing the global market, let us best match your unique experience and skills to our global opportunities. What are you waiting for?Back to Jobs