Find your next job.
Explore exciting projects and roles within global, innovative and well-respected companies.
Senior Marketing Specialist
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States | United States
Employment type: Contract
Hours per week: 40
Compensation: $35 - $42 per hour DOE
Description ID: A-2292
Location: Open to candidates based anywhere in North America - 100% virtual-based/work-from-home
End date: August 31st, 2020 (with potential to extend further)
Hours: 40 per week
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a talented Senior Marketing Specialist. The individual will work closely with team members to support multiple marketing programs that share their internal stories. Reporting to a Marketing Senior Manager, the individual will require a high proficiency in PowerPoint to support client dialogue programs. A good part of the role will involve working in PowerPoint in various capacities, complemented by message and content development. The role involves an extensive amount of quality assurance and proofreading, and attention to detail is of utmost importance.
What you will do:
- PowerPoint presentation design and polishing using existing templates and design options.
- Creation of messages used as the backdrop for client discussions and conferences – primarily leveraging case studies and existing internal materials as the starting point. Then, transitioning the messages into visually appealing designs in PowerPoint.
- Creating high-profile conference presentations and new content.
- Work with creative agency on design, incorporating existing visual identity.
- Client activity, conference participation and ecosystem request tracking using SharePoint.
- Quarterly client dialogue program leadership reporting.
- Quality assurance and review of presentations and reports including checking for accuracy, spelling, grammar, visual elements.
- Work on metrics tracking and reporting, including entering meeting and event information in digital tools.
- Online research, creation of spreadsheets, scorecards, and assistance with a variety of other marketing activities can be expected.
- Engage with CIO (Internal IT) and Finance subject matter experts and leaders during the content development process.
The qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related business degree.
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in internal or marketing communications role.
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills.
- Ability to keep pace with fast moving, multiple projects.
- Experience in PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Analytics and WordPress a plus.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Strong individual contributor who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with changing priorities and workload, depending on the needs of the business.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted
TO APPLY ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW
"Our passion for connecting talented people is our purposeful imperative."
- Matt Jankelow, CEO and Founder.
Your career, our priority. Driven by our mission of creating fulfilling careers and transforming marketing teams, we are guided by our values of professionalism, authenticity, accountability and care.
With over 20 years as global recruitment specialists, we enable our highly-skilled people to work for leading and innovative clients. Knowing the global market, let us best match your unique experience and skills to our global opportunities. What are you waiting for?Back to Jobs