Find your next job.
Explore exciting projects and roles within global, innovative and well-respected companies.
Senior Marketing Specialist, Cloud (Maternity Leave Cover)
Location: United States
Employment type: Contract
Hours per week: 40
Description ID: A-2330
Location: Open to the US – Virtual based
End date: June 20th, 2020
Hours: 40 per week
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a talented Senior Marketing Specialist to support global Cloud marketing campaigns and programs, including: assisting in omnichannel initiatives and events, coordinating internal and executive communications and supporting C-level awareness and preference initiatives
What you will do:
- Provide support in driving the execution of select marketing initiatives and programs, as directed by the Cloud marketing lead, including but not limited to content development, event planning and execution, digital marketing, thought leadership, and internal communications.
- Help support global marketing activities that build awareness of Cloud programs, such as client credentials, campaigns, blogs, events, and any AWS Business Group related projects.
- Track the success of all events & conferences, marketing programs and campaigns and provide monthly cloud metrics report to leadership.
- Help support credential development, working collaboratively with the business, offering support to development team and other geographic marketing managers.
- Assist with event planning and interface with business executives for client involvement details, manage content, briefing packages and coordinate logistics.
- Coordinate with the digital team to help promote upcoming events, marketing campaigns and content assets (a.com page, videos, blogs and credentials).
- Responsible for updating internal and external sites with new marketing materials produced.
- Support ad-hoc projects and initiatives, as and when required.
- Liaise and collaborate with internal stakeholders of varying degrees of seniority across a number of countries and business units.
- Team with industry, geographic and ecosystem marketing peers globally as required.
- Work with external suppliers (including: media design agencies and content development suppliers) to complete programs as directed by manager.
- Coordination of marketing administration; reporting and invoicing; conference call and meeting scheduling (as necessary).
The qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent.
- Team player with the ability to work with diverse and virtual teams.
- Broad overall business acumen.
- Ability to manage and build relationships in a matrix organizational environment with people at all levels.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a very fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace.
- Passion for strategic, well-executed marketing programs.
- Natural curiosity and appetite to learn.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues.
- Able to navigate through matrixed organization and excellent relationship building skills.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
TO APPLY ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW
"Our passion for connecting talented people is our purposeful imperative."
- Matt Jankelow, CEO and Founder.
Your career, our priority. Driven by our mission of creating fulfilling careers and transforming marketing teams, we are guided by our values of professionalism, authenticity, accountability and care.
With over 20 years as global recruitment specialists, we enable our highly-skilled people to work for leading and innovative clients. Knowing the global market, let us best match your unique experience and skills to our global opportunities. What are you waiting for?Back to Jobs