Find your next job.
Explore exciting projects and roles within global, innovative and well-respected companies.
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Employment type: Contract
Hours per week: 40
Compensation: $22-$27 per hour DOE
Description ID: A-2327
End date: 6 month contract (potential to be extended further, TBC)
Please note, this is an in-office role. The successful candidate is required to work on client site 5 days per week.
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a talented Technical Writer who will be responsible for writing instructional content, short form and customizing content for different audiences.
What you will do:
- Technical Documentation Writing - Create high-quality instructional documentation for developers.
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to identify knowledge gaps in content.
- Use a suite of internal tools to draft, develop, and publish content.
The qualifications you will need:
- This particular client requires candidates to be US citizen or green card holder.
- High school or equivalent diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Software Development, or a similar subject, preferred.
- 2+ years of writing experience.
- 1+ year using HTML in a professional capacity.
- Previous experience in a leadership capacity.
- Strong writing and editing ability.
- Familiarity with programming best practices.
- Ability to write according to our internal style guide.
- Strong communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Customer service skills. .
Please submit writing samples along with your application (resume).
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the USA for any employer, without sponsorship.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
TO APPLY ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW
"Our passion for connecting talented people is our purposeful imperative."
- Matt Jankelow, CEO and Founder.
Your career, our priority. Driven by our mission of creating fulfilling careers and transforming marketing teams, we are guided by our values of professionalism, authenticity, accountability and care.
With over 20 years as global recruitment specialists, we enable our highly-skilled people to work for leading and innovative clients. Knowing the global market, let us best match your unique experience and skills to our global opportunities. What are you waiting for?Back to Jobs