Find your next job.
Explore exciting projects and roles within global, innovative and well-respected companies.
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Employment type: Permanent
Hours per week: 40
Description ID: A-2258
Our client whose focus has been on conceptualising, producing and delivering thousands of video-based campaigns for some of the world’s most well-known brands since 2005, is looking for an experienced Traffic Manager to guide, instruct, coordinate and follow-up on traffic work within the organisation.
What you will do:
- Schedule and traffic work into the studio.
- Manage the coordination of multiple projects.
- Capacity planning and risk reporting.
- Timesheet trafficking and reporting.
- Ensure projects are delivered within scope, time and budget.
- Plan, track, control and report on projects.
The qualifications you will need:
- Tertiary qualification.
- Minimum three years’ experience within an agency role.
- Strong experience trafficking a studio working on big accounts.
- Understanding of an agency and the creative process.
- Good computer skills essential (MS Office mandatory - intermediate to advanced Excel).
- Must have experience using Chase.
- Experience using Monday.com (advantageous).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Prepared to work late (if needed) go the extra mile.
- Must be able to perform under pressure and deliver on fixed timelines.
- Must have excellent ability to work with people within cross-functional teams.
- Must have strong networking, facilitation and negotiation skills.
- A creative thinker who is confident, self-motivated, articulate and practical.
- Must be authoritative.
- A hands-on and professional approach with both clients and team members.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
TO APPLY ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW
"Our passion for connecting talented people is our purposeful imperative."
- Matt Jankelow, CEO and Founder.
Your career, our priority. Driven by our mission of creating fulfilling careers and transforming marketing teams, we are guided by our values of professionalism, authenticity, accountability and care.
With over 20 years as global recruitment specialists, we enable our highly-skilled people to work for leading and innovative clients. Knowing the global market, let us best match your unique experience and skills to our global opportunities. What are you waiting for?Back to Jobs