Find your next job.
Explore exciting projects and roles within global, innovative and well-respected companies.
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Employment type: Contract
Hours per week: 40
Compensation: £400-£480 per day DOE
Description ID: A-2332
Location: London, United Kingdom – In-office
End date: April 14th, 2020, potential to extend further
Anticipated hours: no guarantee of hours, we anticipate 40 per week for the contract term
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a talented Visual Designer to design and produce visual mockups and layouts for webpages, digital advertising including social media and display assets, video, emails and content across platforms. He/she will play a vital role in the conceptual development and delivery of visual designs for multiple clients across complex projects.
What you will do:
- Design and produce visual mockups and layouts for webpages, digital advertising including social media and display assets, video, emails and content across platforms.
- Play a key part in the conceptual development and delivery of visual designs for multiple clients across complex projects using approved brand guidelines and templates.
- Use graphic design tools to design and develop highly engaging, informative digital advertising assets.
- Support the ideation of a project’s visual identity during creative meetings and apply these standards across all content development.
- Interpret storyboards and scripts to create visually engaging content, using experience to recommend appropriate solution format and design approach.
- Basic knowledge of web development is a plus.
- Present design concepts to executive leadership, assisting in developing design strategies.
- Research and trend analysis through benchmarking and industry research.
- Meet with key stakeholders and partners to identify needs, present visual mockups and design concepts.
- Comfortable working with multiple stakeholders, delivering on time and to a high standard every time.
- Experience working in a client-focused environment, with excellent collaboration skills and a flexible approach.
The qualifications you will need:
- 2-3 years of agency-side experience producing layout and assets for digital touchpoints (corporate websites, display adv, landing pages, social adv).
- Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to record and edit single-camera and multi-camera videos.
- High proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experience with animation.
- Animated gifs.
- Understanding of UX from a creative design perspective.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit a portfolio along with your application (resume).
TO APPLY ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW
"Our passion for connecting talented people is our purposeful imperative."
- Matt Jankelow, CEO and Founder.
Your career, our priority. Driven by our mission of creating fulfilling careers and transforming marketing teams, we are guided by our values of professionalism, authenticity, accountability and care.
With over 20 years as global recruitment specialists, we enable our highly-skilled people to work for leading and innovative clients. Knowing the global market, let us best match your unique experience and skills to our global opportunities. What are you waiting for?Back to Jobs