Find your next job.
Explore exciting projects and roles within global, innovative and well-respected companies.
Visual Designer - Automotive
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Employment type: Contract
Hours per week: 40
Description ID: A-2323
End date: April, 2020 (may be extended further, to be confirmed)
Anticipated hours: 40 per week
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a talented Visual Designer who will learn how to best express their creativity while designing web interfaces: including briefs, concepts, and final layout. He/she will understand how to follow up on feedback they’ve received, addressing visuals on different channels such as desktops, tablets, smartphones and embedded software. The successful candidate will participate during the analysis phase of user tasks and paths to understand their needs to identify the friendliest solutions. He/she will work with Art Director, UX designer and developers to verify the correct project implementation.
What you will do:
- Develop and design user interfaces with an innovative "look-and-feel" and a high degree of technical feasibility.
- Designing responsive and mobile oriented interfaces and assets.
- Creating information architectures and planning a user journey for multi-device products.
- Creating navigable prototypes.
- Definition of new template layout for website, landing pages, dem and all digital assets.
- Research and trend analysis through benchmarking and industry research. consistency check of graphics decisions under the brand guidelines.
- Project according to the principles of "user-centered” design.Research and identify social media best practices and relevant brand examples within the space for proposals, POVs, and audits.
The qualifications you will need:
- Degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Interaction Design, equivalent training or work experience.
- 2-3 years of agency-side experience producing layout and assets for digital touchpoints (corporate websites, display adv, landing pages, social adv).
- Knowledge of one or more design tools such as OmniGraffle, Axure, Sketch or Invision.
- Knowledge of Adobe package (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Familiarity with current design paradigms, atomic design principles (included mobile first approach) in addition to web marketing principles.
- Familiarity with the production of design layouts and documents such as guidelines.
- Ability to collaborate with Ux designers and Front-end developers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Basic knowledge of html and web development is a plus.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
TO APPLY ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW
"Our passion for connecting talented people is our purposeful imperative."
- Matt Jankelow, CEO and Founder.
Your career, our priority. Driven by our mission of creating fulfilling careers and transforming marketing teams, we are guided by our values of professionalism, authenticity, accountability and care.
With over 20 years as global recruitment specialists, we enable our highly-skilled people to work for leading and innovative clients. Knowing the global market, let us best match your unique experience and skills to our global opportunities. What are you waiting for?Back to Jobs